Megapost Resources For PhotoshopSunday 15th of January 2012 02:04:42 PM
? Is a collection of the best of several pages and mixed with mine
? Also leave them if do not have to enable to install it.
? Any questions or problems send me an MP.
• Processor 1.8 GHz
• Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP1; (certified for XP 32-bit and Vista 32/64 bits).
• 1 GB of RAM.
• 1 GB of free space on your hard disk for installation.
• Monitor resolution minimum 1024 x 768 with 16-bit video card or higher
• Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
• Requires QuickTime 7.2 for multimedia functions.
• Requires an Internet connection bandwidth for online services.
• They are a total of 500 sources with a weight of 100 MB
• Also you can use them in the Notepad
• If you do not know how to install them I leave a video of as harcerlo, is very simple:
• Pack of 8000 (is that there are many) with a weight of 730 MB.
• There are with form of smoke, flowers, fog, fire, water, brightness, and millions more.
• If you do not know how to install them is easy, just select the brush
• Pack of 3500 varied .
• Size of 25 MB.
• Ideal for making bars separadoras and so not have to search for bars in other post.
• If you do not know how to install I leave a video to learn how:
style = "text-align: center" >
• Pack of C4D, some facts and others normal
• Are several (not I told them you but I think that they are about 150 or more)
• The file weighs 193.2 MB
• They are very useful if you want to make a wallparer, a firm or what your want
• Pack of not be few Fractals (the conte and are like 100)
• Weigh 99 MB and are images without background
• You can use them in your work, are very useful.
• Pack of of anime, includes of DBZ, One piece, Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail.
• There are many and in total I think are as 600 weighing a total of 351 MB.
• They are very useful to make your signatures, wallpapers.
• If you can make your own if not you liked the mine
? Hope you have enjoyed and that them servian resource to stop them.
? If you want to know everyone's input so I do invite you to follow me